My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

7/06/2007

i'll do anything in this godalmighty world if you just let me follow you down

got home tonight after a long and stressful day at the bar, afterwhich my boyfriend took me out to eat sushi and feed me drinks. saturdays are wake up at 5am for work days for him so we each went home after dinner. i got home and walked into my room to find this !

my bedroom covered in 100 balloons, a bookshelf, betsey johnson weekender bag, new bukowski books, french candy, etc etc etc
and i don't turn 25 for another week and a half, for which i took two weeks off work because we're going out of town and actually going to see morrissey play on my birthday. i am, without a doubt, extremely excited.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]