My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

7/17/2007

the less articulate heir to a bunch of people who had a purpose

so.. i took two weeks off from the bar.. got a hotel room.. turned 25... saw moz play.. ended up wearing white hi-top vans, grey cheap monday jeans and black junkie aNYthing shirt.. (i'm really into the black grey white wardrobe right now).. then paired these pink juicy shorts my friend got me (sweet 16 style), with dash's rub'n'tug shirt and knee socks and ran around our hotel room drinking jameson, in a bigger high from morrissey than possibly all of my junkie days..


my old (well, same age now) man very early in the morning in our room..


carved my girl gang name into this horrible bar.. giving it some semblance of a fun place to hang out..

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]