My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

7/10/2007

once again the battle field is your body

in my, omg what am i going to wear, gear crisis for probably the first and last time of my life, i bought new shoes to possibly wear to go see morrissey. i want to wear my westwood boots but my boyfriend kindly pointed out that although i would look great, i wouldn't want them to get stepped all over and possibly have many things spilled upon them so i reluctantly put them out of the running and have to choose some other footwear. i ended up going with these last minute buys,

which i'm now incredibly stoked on and probably won't take off for a while.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]