My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

8/27/2007

don't care about your incentives or your values

so i finally watched Broken Flowers, it took me three days (i'm never home) to do so but we finally finished it this evening. i really dig all of Jarmusch's films (Mystery Train being my favorite) and i already knew the soundtrack was great (Sleep and the Greenhornes w/ Holly Golightly) but upon watching it i found what is quite possibly my dream bike. (please excuse the photo, in my excitement i had to take photos of it on the screen and they're not the best. you can't even see the detail on the seat and how amazing it is.

now i just have to make some serious cash and have Max Schaaf build me something similar and i'm set.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]