My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

8/24/2007

no need for boredom we've got real life adventure

Rick Owens obviously wants to ruin my life.

seriously. that or he just wants me to shell out all my hard earned money for his clothing. and you know what, this jacket almost seems worth the $2,445 (and i am definitely liking this coat way more than the $5,000 Chanel one i posted last week). the cut of the arms alone is killing me. how much more perfect could this get? throw on my westwood pirate boots, tight black jeans and favorite ann demeulemeester tank and i'm so fucking set.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Gorgeous jacket!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]