My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

9/26/2007

i spent my hatred everyplace, on every work on every face


spent my vacation shopping a little but mostly went out to the woods to visit my bf's old guitarist and hang out & relax. throughout the days we played & recorded music, spent hours riding motorcycles, shooting guns & etcetera. (that's my boyfriend firing the rifle he got for his birthday last year.) got back late last night and am enjoying the rest of my days off before i start work again next week.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love this picture. Also love your blog; I'm sorry I didn't see it before, but glad I've got something to read today...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]