My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

9/14/2007

should I pursue a path so twisted, should I crawl defeated and gifted


the new Agent Provocateur line featuring Maggie Gyllenhaal is out now. they have a new little game & video set up which can keep you entertained for a while, set up like a choose yr own adventure deal and a lot of new pieces availalble. my favorite is "Eleanor" because it totally reminds me of these cute knickers i got from f21 that are black mesh with little black hearts on them, only these are slightly more expensive.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]