My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

9/17/2007

we're going to kill you, bulldozed with dollar bills


loving my new ksubi jeans. worn with aNYthing junkie whammy shirt (& then black singlet racer later) and my westwood boots.
for a girl who almost predominately wears black, this flamingo pink color has suddenly, over the last few months, caught my eye and i've slowy been buying pieces of this shade (racer from f21, shorts from juicy and now these jeans). they are probably the brightest things in my wardrobe but when i saw them initially, i thought about them all day and knew i had to go back for them.
p.s. should i blame the sudden interest in things this pink to being very in love? hmmmmm

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]