My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

10/21/2007

all women are bad



i've never been a Fendi fan, not that i don't dig their clothes, just that they're not usually on my radar, you know right? so the great wall of china show was obviously something i had to check out. some of the looks were great and seemed wearable once you add something to them (the looks behind the red tulle dress seemed to appeal the most to me). btw julia restoin roitfeld (first left) looked incredible as always.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love julia restoin roitfeld with all my heart. She's bringing sexy back and it looks gooooood.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]