My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

10/28/2007

gonna get low down, gonna get keyed up


gave the old man another birthday gift, the braces i bought from urbn. he was quite stoked and keeps hinting he can't wait til xmas [to give me what i think is a very excitable meaningful gift]. yesterday in between work, i lined him up a massage at my friends spa, a hotel suite at a friends hotel and bought him the biggest handle bottle of Jameson available. his birthday can't come quick enough.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
that's my kinda birfday. good job.
 
I love an extended bday celebration.
 
I do the same thing... really bad at holding on to surprises. He's a lucky boy!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]