My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

10/27/2007

here's somethin' you might like to try


what's funny is i really only own like 12 pairs of shoes, so all the shoe posts i have amuse me.. i guess i'm really into them when they're aesthetically pleasing.. anyway, i am in love with these sneakers i saw in the sept issue of Jalouse. they are made by Spring Court and come in a variety of different colors, the hot pink being my absolute favorite. i am trying to find them online and am having no luck so if anyone knows where they are being held captive, could you please let me know? i am so into perforated accessories and seeing as i'm so not a fan of nikes, this pair i spotted on nitro:licious a while back were visually appealing but i could never bring myself to wear them.

Labels:


Comments:
Spring Courts are almost impossible to find in NYC! MY bf got a pair like, five years ago, and that's the last time they made an appearance. I'll keep my eye out... he got his at an East side shop, over by Elizabeth.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]