My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

10/13/2007

if you have ghosts, then you have everything

very long day at work. i'm not drinking at the moment so there wasn't anything i wanted more than to come home and play with my two favorites.

i got the ksubi shirt i mentioned the other day and i'm gonna wear it with some black skinny jeans and my westwood boots to go see Cat Power play next week (photos forthcoming) when busy time at the bar is almost over with. (when i'll probably be itching for shot or bottle of Jameson, so i may break my 2 month-odd sober streak).

Labels:


Comments:
Aw, cute doggie.
 
Adorable dog and amazing shoes! Those your feet?
 
that's my boyfriends parents shitzu (they have 5!). she is gearing me up for when i get a pug or frenchy come xmas. oh and yes those are my feet, in my white sk8-hi vans.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]