My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/14/2007

as we walk our faces through spiderwebs

speaking of spikes, my love of black metal culture may be what's got me so interested in these Christian Louboutin over the knee boots (they remind me of gauntlets but, you know, for your legs).

a few weeks ago i tried them on over my jeans and really shouldn't have because they're so outrageous that if i thought spending a couple grand ($2350 to be exact) was a good idea, i'd probably buy them.. the ankle boot version are also cute and slighlty more affordable at $1150.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]