My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/21/2007

gonna make your toenails curl


These shoes Bernhard Willhelm are hilarious. They're not as bad as those hideous shoes (examples here & here, i don't know who makes them but please stop) seen on just about everyone right now but they come pretty close. I can't wait to see someone actually running these, especially at $290! I don't know who would actually buy them but if they can make them work, I'd love to see.

Labels:


Comments:
Even I find nothing to love about these. But give me a week and I'll probably think they're gorgeous. You know me.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]