My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/21/2007

listening to shostakovich until 5am


Patrik Rzepski is easily one of my favorite designers and that's why I love this zipper dress so much. The shop is recommending that you wear wear a top when you wear the dress because of how low it falls, apparently putting your goods on display. They also noted the ability of pulling it down & wearing it as a high waisted skirt. (Kind of like the long white tulle skirt they had at Forever 21 for what seemed like weeks, a long time for an item in that store, that I considered buying to pull up over my chest to elope in at a later date.) Anyway for it being an item you can wear a couple different ways, I'd say the cost, $387 is well worth it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]