My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/20/2007

a minor sensibility has taken a gentle hold



Completely obsessed with these Repetto patent heels!! I've been trying to find them all week and have had no luck except Creatures of Comfort who don't carry a 9.5 which I'd need! Just over $300 they are so affordable and perfect because I've been looking for a great pair of heels lately. I am excitied for the moment I actually find them.

Labels:


Comments:
they have them at creatures of comfort online shop
 
thanks anonymous for reminding me that was where I saw them. unfortunately a 39 does not equal anything more an 8.5!
 
whoops.sorry about that.thought it said satine.
 
oh btw I wasn't being snotty, I had written Satine but had replied to thank you for pointing out I had written the wrong shop.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]