My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/26/2007

no bark and even less bite

So even though I'm going there tomorrow, I bought a couple things from Forever 21 today online. This is rare because they usually never have anything I can't really live without and I knew I had to buy this stuff now cause it will disappear this week and will definitely not be in the store tomorrow.

so here are my little purchases, a strawberry necklace for $6 (I am basically obsessed with everything tasting like strawberry's and thanks to teen spirit, I even smell like them. obsessed.) a pair of plain black oxfords for $19 (it's rare they even have my size so I had to get them) and then this epic rip of a Chanel watch at $17 (that I can totally alternate with MJ watch).

Labels:


Comments:
You need to start saving up for MY strawberry necklace!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]