My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/26/2007

nobody has soul enough to overcome nerves


I'm a huge Dylan fan and every so often I'll scour ebay for old t-shirts, similar to the one Chan is wearing above (shitty photo taken with my iphone cam from a mag). I saw one like six months ago that was great and vintage but also $150 (which I wasn't really prepared to pay) and size XL. Thinking back on it now, I kind of wish I had bought it (& sewn it smaller) because there hasn't been one like it on ebay ever since. However, on a recent search I came across this homemade (and nicely done) Dylan shirt which I'm now considering picking up. I don't really like showing off names/brands on my clothing, so I'm thinking this would be kind of perfect and for just $12 it is so worth it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
This one is great. Get it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]