My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/21/2007

notes from a dirty diary


I absolutely adore these Golden Goose boots!! The quilting is amazing (reminds me of a pair of quilted Chanel boots I still wish I had bought when I saw them) and I can just picture sliding these over my jeans and jumping on the back of a bike (or throwing them on with a gold mini dress and going to see my favorite band play). The leather is made to look antique and the boots are actually handmade which just makes you love them even more. Unfortunately they only have size 37 and at $975 I'm not exactly bummed (thank you for saving me from myself Golden Goose)!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Looooooove them.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]