My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/20/2007

they will survive as powerful & unhappy neurotics


What's funny to me about this Hermès watch is that it's exactly like the pyramid studded leather bracelets/belts I used to wear when I was younger that I'd either make or pick up from Trash&Vaudeville. I know that everyone has used the pyramid studs [to death?] in a wide variety of products but this one is just amusing because, well, it's Hermès!! You can find the watch at Barneys or straight from the retailer themselves for a cool, these-studs-will-probably-not-rust-like-yours-did $1925
.

Labels:


Comments:
I loved Trash & Vaudeville.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]