My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/14/2007

we took mescaline and took the ferry to the island

before we went out to dinner tonight, we stopped by Target just to see if perhaps they released the Erin Fetherston line early and to my delight (my boyfriend said i had stars in my eyes) they had! i tried on nearly every piece and decided upon the Chiffon Bunny Print Dress seen below.

i'm going to go back for the cute black trousers with heart pockets because we were sort of in a hurry now that i was desperate to run home and throw a whole different outfit on for dinner. my boyfriend was only too happy to drive us back to the house, where i quickly threw on my new dress, pink tights, leather jacket and westwood boots and dashed out of the house. i love this dress sooo much and i'm so happy Target made the mistake of releasing the collection early! i am just waiting for them to put the heart bags online (they weren't at the store)!

Labels:


Comments:
UGH I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO SPEND ANY MORE MONEY THIS WEEK.

must keep away from the wallet...
 
I want to see a picture of you in the whole outfit!
 
The best shoes to go with this outfit are from Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 collection. Have you seen the heel-less heel?!?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]