My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/25/2007

you can deliberately try to be bad, most do it without even trying


So I'm seriously considering buying this Ksubi dress. Yeah so I wear the t-shirt [of the same saying] a lot too but I can picture all the ways I could run this knit dress.. and for just about $200 it would definitely rival the t-shirt as far as what I want to throw on each day (and would go swimmingly with those Repetto heels I mentioned a few posts ago.) BTW when I mentioned bought the Ksubi t-shirt I mentioned how I wish they had Mahler on there also but in Sabbath font. Well it turns out that the leggings they had printed did happen to feature him in a Misfits font! Leggings aren't really my thing but you can buy them for $150.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]