My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

11/29/2007

you needn't carry me anymore with you cleopatra movie star tricks


So we ventured out yesterday to shop and to possibly purchase the gold brogues I had been eyeing for two months at Urban. Upon picking them up, I noticed the tag on the bottom & to my delight and utter excitement, they had been marked down from $68 to $10!!! They also had my size which I believe was total luck. I am very stoked on Urban right now for a number of reasons but one would be that I'm going to be blogging on their web site about some of my favorite things and lots of new & exciting designers/bands/companies/etcetera etcetera! So keep an eye out there for sure.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Wow, that is a very very lucky find!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]