My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/10/2007

double take, figure real rough trade


Love these looks from Face Hunter. The latex leggings as pants with boots that you can barely differentiate from the legging and I forget where I've seen that bag before (F21?) but a good rip of the Luella letter print that Alife also did. Next is this totally gnar chick as 50's rockabilly-horrors-dark wave fan in an amazing Luella jacket. I love the shoes and I wonder if she dresses like this every day or since this was taken for the Burberry beat party that maybe this is her idea of dressing fancy? Love love love it.

Labels:


Comments:
Awesome latex leggings.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]