My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/12/2007

found a promoter who nearly fell off the floor


Can we talk about how amazing Jen Brill looked photographed on the Sartorialist? Those YSL heels and that coat are completely amazing! Those jeans are perfect and are totally bringing it from a night out look to an incredible if you don't know her you'd surely wish you did, thrown together at 7am look. Because really, she needn't try hard to look this good.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh dear lord.... the day I look THAT good.... is a day that will never come sadly!
 
I love the glam-inspired, early
'70s feel to the jacket and the shoes.

But I'm with Susie above; ain't gonna happen!
 
Oh my god... she's so damn good looking!
 
I'd like to kill her, actually. It's so unfair.

Bitterly,
Sister Wolf

http://godammit.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]