My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/20/2007

i don't build up illusion 'till it makes me sick



Having a really weird time right now as one of my friends & co-workers from the bar just died and it couldn't have happened to a more epic dude. Kind of unreal and it should make the xmas party really fucking awkward if it still happens.
Anyway, the photos above are some of my favorites from the walls of the bar that have easily been there since 1980 (that's a lot of dust you see). The walls are covered with tons of photos like this and there is a whole wall covered in phots of old employees who've now passed away and my friends photo will go up there now and I can't imagine the bar without him.

Comments:
Oh! How terrible. So sorry to hear it.
 
so sorry to hear jen, all my support, although this cases are so personal you don't never know what to say.
x
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]