My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/27/2007

if the clouds don't drop and the train don't stop


My friend Aramis is having his first solo show in miami next month. As my stats tell me a lot of people from Miami check the blog, you should all definitely check out his show as his work is amazing. To see it in real life is incredible but you can also see more of his paintings here. Also please note the name of the show being Moz lyrics. So proud of my friend.

Labels:


Comments:
Too cool! Will def. check it out. Thanks for posting this; would not have heard of him otherwise. Spread the good word!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]