My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/12/2007

if i had my way i'd sell it right back


I've totally done the leather headband look and while all the bikers at work would tell me I remind them of the girls from when they were my age, all rocker hippie drug addled sex maniacs (I'll admit I'm no hippie) but as much as I enjoyed bringing back these amazing memories for them, after a while I just stopped wearing it altogether. A few months later during ss08 fashion week I spied this woman at the Sue Stemp show and loved her braided leather headband. Fast forward a few more months and Urban totally has a braided headband! I tried it on in the shop and I really think someone stretched it out with their big head because mine is small and unfortunately it just feel below my bangs and into my face. Maybe this is a good thing and my headband ship has sailed? Who knows but perhaps once it goes on sale I'll pick it up and see if I can't sew it smaller.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]