My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/12/2007

i'll take all the smog in cal-i-for-ne-ay


Yeah so I'm totally stoked on these Supra's. At first I thought they were a little too bulky for me but being the only pair I have like this, I'm going with it. Wore them out yesterday and got like a ridiculous amount of compliments which is pretty funny. I was curious at first how they should be laced properly and looked up Samantha Ronson cause I know she's a big fan and found that she designed her own pair (that I have to say I love)..

Anyway, figured out the best way to lace them and also realized they are basically almost sold out and were kinda limited and I guess if I am over them soon (doubtful) I can probably fetch a good amount for them on ebay! Alright so I totally made an investment!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]