My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/10/2007

in the half light of some 4am


Accessory wise regarding the Chanel pre-fall, I love the eyeliner and hair (ala winehouse..) and the tiny pony tails! I think I might try this look out tonight. I am also totally into this new bag that took the ankle purse and put a number of them on the front of this exquisite quilted bag. I can list all the little things I keep in my bag that I would totally keep in each one of those tiny pouches.

Labels:


Comments:
I said it in another blog and i say it here too... I LOVE THAT HAIR-DO!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]