My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/03/2007

nothing really matters much, it's doom alone that counts


Didn't even think of this until I was looking up vintage Dylan shirts again and it came up but the soundtrack is so good. Cat Power (who I already love) doing "stuck inside of mobile with the memphis blues again" Charlotte Gainsbourg with "just like a woman" John Doe (of X) doing "pressing on" ... no shit. I'm so stoked on soulseek for setting me up with this 2 cd set situaish. You can see the whole track list here and if you want the albums I can probably figure out how to e-mail the whole thing (or just the Cat Power song as I've been listening to it over and over and it's perfect, obviously).

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]