My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/03/2007

there ain't no limit to the amount of trouble women bring


Ever since I developed a fascination with Black Metal culture what seems like forever ago, I've loved chainmail and that Stella for H&M chainmail bag was never really my thing (I could just imagine all my things getting scratched) but when this McQueen shirt was released a while ago I was instantly intrigued. The original price tag of $440 makes the Hysteric Glamour shirt look cheap but who is crazy enough to spend that much on this shirt when it's not even real chainmail?! Anyway it's been put on sale now for an unfortunately still steep $264 which again would be totally understandable if it were a real bustier. Also, you can see the back of the shirt detailed here, just to prove how much design went into it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]