My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/06/2007

thin as piss on a plate and high as the sky above


Cheap Monday are really going for it with these new expensive trousers. I've said before that I'm not a fan of hi-waisted pants and I'll stick with that but I can say that Michelle KOS seems to be the only girl I know of who can pull them off without looking uncomfortable. (the best I've seen is on Kathy's blog, she had some friend running around town in a pair and then showed her in the backseat of a car with the jeans unbuttoned for the ride, thus being comfortable) Anyway I'd probably dig these trousers if they were a regular waist but here they are and you can have a pair for $125.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]