My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/03/2007

upway at the downside, stay in line



New t-shirts from French for 2K By Gingham. The moto shirts he did last time were my favorites but unfortunately for me only came in red or white (neither of which I'm really into wearing) but I love these new designs and that they're on other colors! You can see more of his shirts & detailed designs at the 2K shop.The funny thing about French is that he's been one of my favorite artists for so long, and for a long time I had a small collection of his work on clothing and never knew it was all his!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]