My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/20/2007

wouldn't know the difference between a real blonde and a fake


Couldn't sleep last night for a while once I got the news and ended up watching one of my favorite documentary's on Haute Couture that someone so courteously put on youtube, 6 videos at 10 minutes each. The above video is the first meeting with Daphne Guinness who I totally adore, not only is her personal style beyond amazing but I love her reactions to status items (once a celebrity wears it, as most people drool over it and want to emulate that person, Daphne dons the look dead and thus something she'd never want to wear, because it's already been done. Her thoughts on It handbangs are also a favorite of mine).

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]