My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

12/03/2007

you ain't gonna stitch me up


I've always been into Hysteric Glamour. Their interest in epic RNR & the lifestyle has always had me stoked but I've never been that into paying $100 for a t-shirt (except the Ksubi one obvs). I really like this recent shirt of theirs from one of my favorite films, Girl on a Motorcycle, with Marianne Faithfull on the front, but at $110 I think I can wait until it goes on sale.

Labels:


Comments:
Love that photo and movie!
 
Fab t-shirt, but I'd have to wait for the sale too!!!
 
Great, great t-shirt, but that price is a little striving. Still, one cannot help but admire naked ambition!

And I love MF.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]