My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/21/2008

all i wanna do is get next to you

Martin Margiela produced some great looks, sticking with the pointy shoulders and shades. Some of the coats and pants were a little too fitted (ie: womenswear) but overall this was a stellar collection. I absolutely love dirty white jeans and my boyfriend would pull off the second look so incredibly.


Alexander McQueen bummed me out so I will not be posting anything from his collection.

Dior Homme on the otherhand, stuck with the all black leather-y pvc look and totally had me stoked, with or without Hedi Slimane. There were some unfortunate pieces like the poofy black trousers which I couldn't take my eyes off from pure disgust but I can overlook that for the many tight leather pants.


Lanvin was great and I could go on and on about how wonderful each of those suits would look on my old man but we're all already aware of that, right?

Labels: ,


Comments:
Yep, your old man would rock these looks.

"Pure disgust." Brilliant. And concise!
 
Holy a lot of posts in one day! I like the duct tape as fashion look.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]