My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/03/2008

atrociously, the world is landing at my feet


Totally loving Ikea right now. My mom and her husband gave my fiancé and I a $75 gift card to Ikea for xmas and we dropped by the other day to pick up a new dresser to fit all of our clothes are overflowing from the current one we have now. We settled on the 4 drawer piece at $99, passing up the 5 drawers at $150 (that's a hell of a mark up for one drawer but I liked it better) and made our way towards the registers. We've always passed on the "as-is" room and this time we decided to check it out and to my total excitement, found the 5 drawer chest at an amazing $88!! It had scratches on the side and a knick on one drawer (all of which I could really give a shit about) and so we totally scored!

& as you can see, my Betsey Johnson weekender is out again as we're leaving tomorrow night for a little vacation and will be back next week.

Labels:


Comments:
I do love that bargain room bit in Ikea...even though Ikea is mostly bargainous anyway...
 
yeah exactly, plus being a gift card purchase made it even better.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]