My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/22/2008

a brick in the small of the back again


Geraldine at Café Mode has some great photos of this gentleman during mens fashion week wearing the Lanvin satin sneakers that my Vans have been much compared to. I really like the cuff around the ankle, and how he's rolled his trousers up to show off the shoes (which is something I found myself doing for the first time yesterday with my Vans, hours before seeing the photo). Also the idea that he just got off a moto is exciting (although the possibility of it being a Vespa is OK too).

Labels: ,


Comments:
Morrissey quote! Bold shoe colour, very bold. Digging your blog so far!
 
Wicked shoes - I want them so!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]