My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/15/2008

a formula, a winning scheme more than you can dream


Very pleased to report that a friend of mine in the leather works business is going to make that Ann Demeulemeester vest for me! I'm so excited! It will probably not include the pockets but I'd like it better that way. Anyway, there's just no way I could spend $500 on it and then stick a Motorhead pin on there (for fear of fucking it up) so instead I'll get one for way cheaper (that will fit me perfectly) and won't have to worry about it as much. I'm also going to find out if he can make it with the same baby goat leather as my Westwood boots. Stoooooooooooked!

Labels: ,


Comments:
You lucky thing... you must show us the results!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]