My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/15/2008

freezing the stares on tyranny's wings


I've been wearing these Cheap Monday racerback tanks for a while now and so far I have one with raindrops on it and the other that's been treated with chlorine, giving it lots of white lines on a black tank and tiny holes forming that will look amazingly worn in once it's washed a lot. Anyway, given that I love these tanks more than any of my other tops right now, I luckily remembered that La Garconne carry this key tank of theirs that I just picked up. It's advisable you do the same if you want a really comfy, long and incredibly sexy worn with just a mesh bra underneath tank top. Also, for $20 you can't really find a better deal for such an amazing cut. As you can tell (I'm sure), I'm obsessed with racerback shirts and can't wait for Cheap Monday to come out with some more.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]