My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/03/2008

the glamour and the bright lights and the politics of sin


So a fun idea that I wish would come with more books (although Bukowski hints at enough classical music that it makes up for it) Max started a blog and posted what would be the soundtrack to his book, Indestructible Wolves. You've heard me talk about what an amazing book it is and if I could sit and explain why so many of these songs are amazing, well, thankfully I don't have to because Max did. So check it out, he has made it like a mixtape you can actually download!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]