My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/23/2008

hot on the heels of love


Karl speaks to Suzy Menkes from IHT on the famed portrait of Coco, which if you've ever watched Signe Chanel you stared at it's quirkiness behind Karl's desk. They go on to discuss his wonderful haute couture collection, with glimpses of the girls all done up in their looks for the runway. Pompadours in for spring!

Labels:


Comments:
Jesus! Don't do that to me. I thought for a split second that the Kaiser was talking about MY Coco, of the beauteous behind. I thought "This is the best thing ever!" Then I realized it was the other Coco.
 
Hahahahahaha! Shit, that made me laugh.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]