My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/22/2008

i would rather not go back to the old house



First looks from the Chanel couture runway and I'm loving it all!! Karl was apparently inspired by a big book of sea shells this season and you can tell how he carefully carried that inspiration throughout most of all the looks. Devon Aoki was also the bride this season, closing the slow with Karl in tow. Also, a 75 foot replica of the iconic Chanel tweed jacket on the runway!? No big deal.



Labels: ,


Comments:
Why is it that I don't have a giant tweed jacket in the hall of my house...? Actually why is that I don't live in the Grand Palais....
 
A fellow Smiths fan! Always nice to see :0)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]