My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/23/2008

it's all like some new kind of drug, my senses are sharp and my hands are like gloves






Love love loved the Givenchy couture collection!!! The tight black/white everything, the leather and buckles on the heels? The wondrous shiny black makeup on the forehead, wondefully slightly hidden by those girls with bangs, making the look even more intriguing. Total amazingness! Chanel did it last year and Givenchy did a marvelous job with it this year. Oh and how did they end the show that I'm sure Daphne Guinness loved just as much as I did? With only the most beautiful [wedding!] dress with amazing high collar in the back sure to be seen on, well, hopefully me!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]