My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/21/2008

jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine


Patti Smith has been a favorite of mine since I first discovered her as a young kid straying from the crust punk scene and getting very into New York 1970's culture. I've never thrown this word around but she was a total style icon for me and still remains so. This is why I am so excited about "Dream of Life," a feature length film biopic on thee incredible unfuckwithable, Patti Smith. The film is currently showing at Sundance and I hope it gets a backer because I cannot wait to see this amazing film in it's entirety. You can view the extended trailer and also look through the Objects of Live installation Patti & director Steven Sebring put together, showcasing their favorite items throughout daily life (and the 11 years it took to finally finish shooting), my favorite are her boots.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]