My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/31/2008

oh, this world may lack style, i know


I loved this Lanvin tank when I saw it on Chloe during Fashion Week in September so to my delight I found it at Browns over the weekend. Now if I buy the tank I'll pair it with my black ksubi jeans but it's about what shoes to wear with it. Do I buy those Louboutin studded boots I love so much, now on sale for $1175? or stick to my own Westwood pirate boots... and save the money I could spill on those boots for Paris?

Labels: ,


Comments:
These are very hard choices! Of course it will probably cost about $1175 for a short cab ride in Paris nowadays.
 
I'll hoof it all over town in those boots I promise!
 
Those Louboutin boots are amazing- go for it!
 
Save it for Paris - there are so much beautiful things to spend money on in Paris ;)
 
i am so for the louboutins!
 
ooh...difficult decision, pretty shoes or more potentially pretty buys in Paris? I say shoes and Paris (splurge)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]