My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/30/2008

speak in secret alphabets


I thought this Charlotte Ronson top was the cutest piece on the runway from her s/s08 collection and now it seems that Shop Bop is carrying it for $172. Maybe it's because I'm still holding a penchant for the rasberry pink color (of which I really only own a pair of ksubi jeans, a cardigan from urban and juicy shorts) but I'm not sure yet if I want this badly enough to actually pick it up. Unlike those Sam Edelman Balenciaga booties for VS that even though Susie warned me would be uncomfortable, I still tried to buy them but to my complete dismay they've now sold out completely.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]