My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/22/2008

triggering every sensor-security light


Still a little undecided on this Cheap Monday chlorine jacket. My CM racer back tank has the same chlorine effect and I love it and would wear it everyday if possible but I'm not as sure on this. I dig the buttoned sash across the front/back and I could imagine pinning little Motorhead & Chanel pins on there and loving it so maybe it could work after all?

Labels:


Comments:
That's Cheap Monday?!? Buy buy buy... it reminds me of a Jean Pierre Braganza print they used a few season ago...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]