My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.gnarlitude.com/ and update your bookmarks.

1/23/2008

we were clutching for straws, now we're gonna drink a fifth


I could give fuckall about celebrities but I was weirded out by the news of Heath Ledger cause he just so happens to portray a helpless junkie in one of my favorite (and most watched) movies, Candy. I have a soft spot for movies of this kind from years spent on that side of the camera lens and so Heath od'ing on pills, or whatever it was, was an odd bummer. Also, the barrage of RIP film montages on youtube in the hours upon his death being reported is soo creepy.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]